Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Turkey

OK, İ'm a horrible blogger. Sorry to the 3 people who might actually read my blog. In the past few weeks I moved into my own apartment, the school year ended, and İ took a trip to Turkey with my friend Kate. Today is my last day in beautiful İstanbul, and İ'm really sad to be flying back to T-stan tomorrow. The past few days we stayed in a tree-house hostel in Kabak Valley on the Mediteranean coast (near the town of Fethiye, for those of you who have maps). İt was amazing; İ can't really explain how nice it was to be able to relax outside amongst gorgeous scenery without children screaming my name and people watching my every move. So peaceful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi carrie. ı am from turkey. it was very nice to read nice words about turkey and turkish people.ı dont know how long have you been in turkey but you must stay in turkey for a long time to have a great vacation. there are alot of lovely, historical places in turkey to visit. maybe next time:)))